Our mobile application "QACH" is intended solely for the free (non-commercial) provision of reliable information to the user about catering establishments offering promotional fare, drinks and / or other related products or services (free, at a discount, etc.).
Use of the Application means the unconditional consent of the user to this Policy and the terms of processing of theirs personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the user should refrain from using the "QACH" application.
1. The application "QACH" does not register the user, does not request the user's e-mail address, theirs phone number, age, gender, location, identity or any other information about the user.
2. The application "QACH" does not contain the service of in-app purchases, does not accept and does not make any payments, does not sell products and/or services, does not apply collection and use of any advertising identifiers (advertisements for services, goods and products), does not use direct personal notifications to the user, does not support communication with data that allows user to establish the identity of the user and other identifiers (except for the necessary Android Advertising ID for proper functioning of the application), does not block the user's device and the screen, does not prevent uncompensated (non-commercial) use of their mobile application.
3. In order to improve the quality of the application and development of new services, “QACH” uses the identifier “Android Advertising ID”, and carries out statistical and other studies based on the received impersonal data, while the application is running on user’s device.
4. Anonymous, technical and statistical data that are automatically transferred to QACH company during the use of the application installed on the device, including information from the cookie, information about the user's device are stored on the QACH server and used only for internal analysis and research to improve “QACH” products and then create even better “QACH” products for the user.
5. In any case, “QACH” does not verify the authenticity of the anonymous information provided by users, and is not responsible for the content of the information received.
6. “QACH” does not collect, process or store any personal or other information of users, does not publish, disclose it to third parties and does not use it for their own interests.
7. This Policy is applicable only to the "QACH" application of QACH. “QACH” does not control and is not responsible for the information of third parties to which the user can click on the links available in the application. On such sites, the user may collect or request other personal information, as well as other actions may be performed.
8. QACH takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect any technical, statistical, and impersonal information received during the use of the application, including the mobile application “QACH” from unauthorized or accidental access, virus attacks, destruction, change, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties within it.
9. QACH does not bear any responsibility for the consequences of using this application, the occurrence of errors in the devices or their failures.
12. All offers or questions about this Policy should be reported to the QACH Customer Support Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).